MP2560 Digital power Amp● Class-H or Class-AB technology integrated SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply).
● Precise gain control on front panel, precise LED indicators such as Power. Signal. Protect and Clip.
● Full protections on each panel automatically protects amplifiers, such as locked ,DC fault, thermal, overload, limit.
● Back-to-Front cooling system for a reliable and continuous performance.
● Minimal load impedance 2Ohm.
● Balanced XLR, TRS input connectors and professional SPEAKON, Binding post output connectors.
● Slide switch on rear panel for mode, limit function inside, filter selection.
Stereo 2 Ohms: 1500WX2
Stereo 4 Ohms: 1000WX2
Stereo 8 Ohms: 600WX2
Bridge 4 Ohms: 3000W
Bridge 8 Ohms: 2000W
T.H.D 1kHz,-10dB/4Ohms: <0.03%
Frequency Response: 5Hz to 60kHz
S.N 20Hz-20KHz,4Ohms: >105 dB
Damping Factor10-400Hz,8Ohms: >300
Output Stage: Class-H
Power Supply Requirements: AC220V/AC240V(170~264V)/AC120V(85~132V) ,50Hz/60Hz
Maximal Output Volts RMS: 80V
LED Indicators: Mono/stereo/bridge，28hz/full Frequency/120Hz, Clip/-10db/signal, Status Lamp
Power Switch: Front Panel Turn On/turn Off Main Power Switch
Slide Switchs: Mode, Filter
Input Connectors: Balanced XLR,1/4’ TRS inputs
Output Connectors: Professional SPEAKON, Binding Post
Colling System: Dual Continuously Variable Speed Fan; Back TO Front Airflow
Amplifier Protection: Thermal, Short. DC Output, Mismatched Loads
Load Protection: ON/OFF Muting And Delay, Locked The Power Amplifiers
Power Outlet: Standard IEC Power Outlet
Construction: 2U, Steel Chassis